Nanette Jordan's work has been in The Smithsonian's Renwick Museum since 1996. She is a designer, marketing coach, and college instructor re entrepreneurship for artists and non-artists alike.
As a certified coach, in addition to Life Coaching, she specializes in working
with designers, artists, and entrepreneurs of all kinds. She coaches in person,
by email, and by phone, having worked with people as far away
as Dubai, Norway, Finland, Canada, England, Europe, and all around the United
Sample Workshop Outline:
The Art of Selling Your Arts & Crafts: an information-packed workshop or coaching syllabus for artists, designers and craftspeople who intend to realize their dream of marketing and selling their work successfully.
Covering introductory or advanced levels:
• Defining, updating, and clarifying your vision and intention
• Identifying and broadening your niche and target audience
• What is the winning portfolio?
• Pricing for profit...are you making money?
• Selling to fine galleries
• Craft fair success
• Hosting open studio sales
• Vibrant displays of your work for shows; reps; wholesale; presentations
• "Sales" is not a four letter word